1st Standard Sized Door (any additional doors charged at 10.00 extra per door). The delivery charge for oversized doors such as French Doors and Grand Entrances will be calculated as though these items are multiple doors.
View full zone information here.
Hardware will come with free delivery when placed with your door order.If only hardware is ordered then the carriage charge would be £14.99.
Please note that delivery times vary from 5 to 10 days.For Bespoke & Custom Made orders please check with a member of the sales team before ordering. If a product is out of stock we will contact you and let you know the earliest date we can get the product to you. All prices are Including VAT
10ft Oak Fully Finished Folding Sliding Patio Set 54mm
Folding sliding doors are precision engineered to ensure that the frames are perfectly straight and that the doors do not twist or bow.
This is achieved by using engineered timber to create precision components for our folding sliding doors.The Patio Set's are made from strips of carefully selected seasoned hardwood which are glued together to form a robust core.
This is then faced, not with a veneer, but with a solid 3mm strip of premium grade timber or hardwood, to produce very straight, precision manufactured folding sliding doors set.
Sizes Available : 10ft Set Outer Frame Dimensions 2990mm wide x 2090mm high
• The sets are reversible with left to right or right to left opening options from the same set so no need to order left and right models.
• Top hung roller system to ensure smooth action compared to bottom roller systems which tend to clog up with debris in the bottom track and jamb.
• The sets open outwards to save space in the home and to stop water dripping down the glass when raining onto your floor which happens with internal opening sets.
• Each set has a single or double daily access doors for ease of going in and out without having to open the set fully each time.
• 54mm thick doors for extra strength, stability and thermal performance.
• Oak engineered with 3 coats of factory applied finish – We also offer a factory finished White version with Hardwood core
• Solid Hardwood core with 1.5mm slices of Oak or Hardwood on the surface – engineered construction for stability and ensuring that they do not warp, twist or split like solid wood. Much more stable than the softwood core used by our competitors
• Full 22mm double glazed units using Low E toughened thermally efficient glass – Part L compliant with a 1.8W/m2K rating and suitable for refurbishment of existing homes or extensions to existing homes..
• Low E glass reflects the heat into the home in the winter keeps the home cooler in the summer and reduces carbon emissions from the home.
• Double weather seals for extra weather and draught protection
• 3 Point security locking system which can be locked from either the inside or outside. Plus key lockable drop bolts as extra security.Modern aluminium cill
• Virtually everything is factory pre-machined to make assembly and installation easier on site – full comprehensive installation instructions
• 10 Year Guarantee as described in our Guarantee/Home Owner’s manual
• Sets come with everything required plus extras our competitors do not include – Doors, Frames, Cill, special aluminium folding hardware, locks, drop bolts, handles (chrome), lintel and frame fixings plus special drill and screwdriver bits, plus our special door catches and magnets to hold the doors in place when open. (helps on windy days and as a protection against fingers getting trapped) Weather tested to BS6375 Part 1.
At Emerald Doors we pride ourselves in delivering high quality Interior Doors and Exterior Doors to homes and businesses throughout the UK.
Why not visit our Door Showroom in Yorkshire, where you will find a variety of Timber Doors on display including Oak Doors, Walnut Doors, Contemporary Doors, Prefinished Doors, Wenge Doors, Fire Doors, White & Hardwood Doors.
Emerald Doors offer an extensive range of bespoke fire doors the perfect solution for Interior Designers, Architects and Renovation experts,
421 Elland Road
0845 62 50 755